VOTE!! A MAIL ART PROJECT
Mail Art Web Project / Jason Brown , PO Box 160267 August 22 - November 3rd
What does voting mean to you? The cornerstone of a democracy is the citizen’s right to vote. On November 3rd, Americans will VOTE for the next President of the United States. Let’s say this mail art is your ballot - what are you VOTING for? What would you like to see changed?
The Mail Art Project
* Participation is FREE and encouraged from around the world
* Technique is FREE - painting, drawing, collage, mixed media, photographs, 3D objects, etc.
* Size is FREE - whatever you can get through the postal system
* There is NO jury selection
* There will be NO return of mail art
* There will be NO sales
The Mail Art will be scanned and posted on Instagram @votemailart and www.votemailart.wordpress.com . Please only include a return address if you don’t mind it being published online.
Please only send mail art on the theme VOTE. Other mail art will not be published.
Please Send To:
PO Box 160267
Deadline - Must be postmarked by November 3, 2020
The project will be donated to the Special Collections at Vanderbilt University Library in Nashville, TN, USA
Support the US Postal Service!